Mike McDonnell has joined ALTTRAN as Sales Manager. Mike will be responsible for growing ALTTRAN’s specialty rubber compounding business. McDonnell brings a strong sales and marketing background in logistics and raw materials. This experience includes two years with Harwick Standard. He has a Business Administration & Marketing degree from the University of Akron.
- ALTTRAN Launches ALTTRAN Technical Services
- Carlee McCowin Promoted to Technical Manager
- Kristi Ferrato Hired as Development Chemist
- ALTTRAN Increases Lab Testing Capabilities
- ALTTRAN Company Garden Promotes Employee Wellness
- ALTTRAN celebrated their 10th anniversary on August 20, 2015.
- ALTTRAN hires Carlee McCowin as Applications Development Engineer
- ALTTRAN is the first company in the rubber industry to purchase the nSpec3D microscope from Nanotronics
- ALTTRAN Completes Expansion
- ALTTRAN hires Mike McDonnell as Sales Manager