- Potential mixing issues (poor mill handling, sticking in mixer) are avoided by evaluating test batches in the lab.
- Raw materials are reviewed for potential handling issues.
- Lab mixing results are translated into factory mix procedures.
Optimized mix procedures
- New product characterization procedures for review of key mixing parameters.
- Computer controlled mixing cycles ensure reproducible results.
- Order of raw material addition is established during lab validation process.
Confirmation of processing
- Post-production follow-up at the customer’s plant is part of our commitment to total compound performance.
- QC tests are selected to best predict specific processing requirements.