ALTTRAN mixes most types of “organic” rubber including EPDM, Nitrile, Neoprene, and Natural Rubber.
After selecting the right polymer for the job, work with ALTTRAN to develop a sulfur or peroxide based cure system to achieve the right balance of properties.
- Butyl & Halobutyl (IIR, CIIR, BIIR)
- Carboxylated Nitrile (XNBR)
- Chlorinated Polyethylene (CPE)
- Chlorosulfonated Polyethylene (CSM)
- Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM)
- Hydrogenated Nitrile (HNBR)
- Natural Rubber (NR)
- Nitrile Butadiene Rubber (NBR)
- Polybutadiene (BR)
- Polychloroprene (CR)
- Polyisoprene (IR)
- Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR)